Seam allowance helper Karl limited Schnittenliebe exclusive edition!
Never again without KARL! Seam allowance helper Karl is THE tool for your tailoring scissors.
Easy adjusted onto your scissor, Karl saves you lots of time and effort and spares you from marking a seam allowance before. You simply guide the “sword”, which is parallel to the blade of your scissor, along the cutting pattern. Then cut out your piece with the previously set seam allowance (between 1 and 6 cm / 0.39 – 2.36 inches). Using Karl also prevents stains on your fabric which would have been caused by your marking pens.
Here a some important key data to Karl:
- Karl is a tool made of lightweight, powder-coated aluminium.
- With an extra strong magnet for a secure hold on your tailoring scissors.
- Length incl. set screw 8,9cm (3.5 inches, width 1.77 inches, height 0.86 inches)
- Karl has a symmetrical sword and is suitable for right- and left-handed scissors.
- It has a 5,7 cm (2.24 inches) sword handle and is suitable for small and large scissors.
The screw is with our “Peppermint”-Karl in silver – an absolute special edition, which is only available at Schnittenliebe!
Click here to download a manual instruction guide for Karl:
Order without scissors!
You prefer cutting with a rotary cutter? No problem, little Karl is the solution for your rotary cutter!