General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Jasmin Pyrlik) via the website https://schnittenliebe.com/shop/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can access the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Sofort) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective Sofortzahl system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before submitting your order, you have the opportunity to check and change all details again (also using the "back" function of your Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the "buy" button, you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in addition:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Before transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorised to collect the claim. If you do not properly fulfil your payment obligations, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the goods subject to retention of title are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is at our discretion.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the above warranty regulations shall apply in deviation from the above:
a) Only our own specifications shall be deemed to be the quality of the item