Collection container, trash can, waste container, garbage can, collection container, thread collector … .. several terms, but the same solution!
You sew your new favorite piece and clean it up on the overlock. Through the knife, the scraps of fabric and thread fall along the machine directly onto your table and thus dust the machine, your furniture and, in the worst case, your entire room. How corrosive!
>> STOP THIS <<
With the Schnittenliebe collection container you can finally keep your sewing area clean ! Regardless of whether it is scraps of fabric, thread beads or dust: the volume of the container offers plenty of space for everything that belongs in the trash. Incidentally, this also includes the packaging of your favorite sewing treats?
After sewing, you can easily empty the container, wash it out if necessary and you can continue sewing without chasing after the scraps of fabric. Cool, isn’t it?
This model fits the following overlock machines:
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0
Why do you even need a collecting container for the Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0 overlock?
Your overlock combines several work steps in one and saves you a lot of time when sewing. However , it also produces scraps of fabric and thread . If these are not caught immediately, they will spread around the sewing area and will spread further around the room with every movement.
What advantages does the Schnittenliebe collection container offer compared to products from other manufacturers?
- High accuracy of fit Our waste container is adapted to the respective sewing machine model. Installed correctly it does not slip on the table and starts thread and fabric scraps on before they land on your sewing table.
- Configure your personal container The Schnittenliebe collection container is available in 8 stylish colors .
- Regionally produced All Schnittenliebe collecting containers were not only developed in Germany , but are still manufactured in-house to this day. When you buy our waste bins, you support a regional company.
- Sustainability through durability
The collecting container is made of modified polyethylene terephthalate ( PET-G for short ). It is a thermoplastic that is known to most people in the form of PET bottles. It can be used carefree in the household with children. However, you should not expose it to unnecessarily high heat (e.g. iron, dishwasher, etc.). The collecting container is produced with a 3D printer, so to speak “printed”, which gives the surface of the container a very special structure .
How do you mount the collecting container on the Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0?
Attaching the container is really child’s play due to the extreme accuracy of fit .
- Place the product directly in front of the machine.
- Tilt the overlock slightly upwards or backwards with one hand.
- Now slide the container with the hooks on the back under the machine.
- Carefully lower the overlocks.
- Do the SHAKE TEST: everything should be tight and secure.